Known as the master antioxidant, Glutathione is the gatekeeper for all other antioxidants in our body to work. Your body makes Glutathione, but studies show taking it as a supplement can not only lighten skin discolorations, but reduce wrinkles!
A study published in 2017 showed that as few as 250mg a day was effective at visibly reducing wrinkles as well as improving the overall appearance of dark spots!
These 3 super juices will rock your world, especially in the cold and dry winter months!
1. Celery juice! This has been so popular lately, and for good reason! The minerals and salts found in celery juice are great for hydration. Drink this one each morning on an empty stomach for max absorption.
2. Aloe Vera juice. You can buy at the store or make at home in your juicer. Either way, aloe is healing for the gut and great for dry skin this time of year.
3. Beet juice. Stop cringing!! It’s not so bad. Beets are not only in season now but loaded with antioxidants for harsh winter. Not to mention, all that gorgeous color gives you a great glow from the inside out (no tanning bed necessary!).
REAL olive oil means it is pure, not watered with other oils, and it has some real health benefits!
1. Pure olive oil is loaded with antioxidants that not only protects you from aging but can reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic diseases.
2. Although olive oil is a fat (the highest in calories of the macronutrients), it is not associated with weight gain. When you are using quality olive oil the nutrients nourish your body instead of helping it hold onto weight.
3. Real olive oil is incredible for your skin!! All the nutrients and antioxidants help to protect your skin from the aging process and keep you looking good.
Unfortunately, those wrinkles you saw pop up last week, those aren't going anywhere.
Your body is aging...
All. The. Time.
That is science.
BUT it is preventable. We can slow it down, even reverse it, with a few small tweaks.
In this video I break down my 4 BEST TIPS to rewind and reverse aging, so you can look your best for a long long time.
This is actually one of my Facebook Live Wine About It that I do each week. I am there every Thursday at 5:30pm bringing you a nutrition tip that will give you fast results. Join me, won't you?! See you next Thursday!
A few sprinkles of cinnamon went into this almond milk latte and it was delish!!
It was also, secretly nutrish since cinnamon is anti-aging and great for weight loss, too!!
Are you asking yourself how this is even possible? I mean, I drink pumpkin spice lattes with a sprinkle of cinnamon all the time and I'm not squeezing into no bikini right now...
Well, yeah, no on the pumpkin spice front. BUT cinnamon itself does actually lower blood sugar, therefore reducing the weight gaining and aging affect of sugar. Ingesting it regularly (on top of a n unsweetened black coffee, for instance) is majorly beneficial.
Adding cinnamon to your coffee gives it a HUGE nutritional boost!
High in antioxidants (hello, age reversal )
Reduces insulin which means easier weight loss
Full of phytonutrients to boost your health
You can add it to other things, too! How about that baked sweet potato, or your green smoothie?
Chemistry professors know a lot about aging.
They don't necessarily care about what aging means in terms of looks, of course. They are all wrapped up in chemical reactions, but I do, and I learned a lot from them during my years as a student of Nutrition and Exercise Physiology.
Here is what I do know after years of chemistry classes and personal research...
All the known secrets of aging in reverse are found in these few things...
A diet full of colorful plant foods
Nutrient dense fats such as avocado, olive oil and almonds
A tailored supplement regimen (which we will be digging into soon in the No-Diet Diet Club)
Regular exercise (HIIT is best, follow me on Instagram for a lot more tips on this!)
Biohacking (a new one I am experimenting with and will be sharing with you!)
If you have any questions about these, comment and let me know!
There are a lot of unspoken things when it comes to anti-aging.
I mean seriously, what the **** is Cindy Crawford doing?
Well, actually, probably some of what we are going to talk about here today!
I learned from a college chemistry teacher that, technically, if we could eliminate all free radicals for all of time, we would never age or die.
Dang, that blew my mind.
I was like "blueberries, NOW!"
Free radicals are what cause aging. We can eradicate them by ingesting anti-oxidants which are found in plant foods.
Although it is probably not possible to ingest THAT many anti-oxidants, it doesn't hurt to try!
Here are some of the best free radical busting foods available
I am going to break down a whole month of this in the No-Diet Diet Club, so don't miss it! Click here to check it out!