During these cold days, there is nothing better than a warm hearty bowl of roasted squash, sauteed kale, and spicy sausage.
OMG it is so delicious and part of our Fall Menu.
You know what the most amazing part of this cold fall has been for me? NOT having to trek out to the grocery store!
I don’t have to do that because, of course, I use Basically It Meals. Everything is super nutritious, gluten-free and ready to eat. All I have to do is pop it in the microwave and I am good to go.
THIS is the time of year to use our healthy meal delivery service. Your life is double hectic and it’s cold! Spare yourself some time and make your life a little easier. Click here to try our meals now!
This gluten free kale pasta I made the other day for Instastories was such a hit I wanted to share the recipe. Also, look how good kale can taste!
Sautéed kale pasta- gluten free
• 4 cups fresh kale, stems removed and torn
• 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
• ¼ cup high quality olive oil
• 3T salt plus more to taste
• 1lb gluten free pasta
• 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. Set a pot of water on the stove to boil. When boiling, add 3 T salt and pasta. Cook according to instructions.
2. In the meantime, heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil and add garlic. Stir frequently until garlic is fragrant (do not burn!), about 2 minutes. Add kale and toss. Season with pinch of salt and pepper.
3. When kale has wilted down, 3-6 minutes, remove from heat.
4. Strain cooked pasta and add to large bowl. Toss in kale and the cheese. Toss well. Taste and season with additional salt if needed.
Happens to everyone.
Especially for those who don't like kale, but would like to enjoy the health benefits.
In this video, I break down three simple recipes to make kale taste really good (bitter? what are you talking about?! Fiberous? Not up in here!) so that you at least won't mind eating it.