This gluten free kale pasta I made the other day for Instastories was such a hit I wanted to share the recipe. Also, look how good kale can taste!
Sautéed kale pasta- gluten free
• 4 cups fresh kale, stems removed and torn
• 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
• ¼ cup high quality olive oil
• 3T salt plus more to taste
• 1lb gluten free pasta
• 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. Set a pot of water on the stove to boil. When boiling, add 3 T salt and pasta. Cook according to instructions.
2. In the meantime, heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil and add garlic. Stir frequently until garlic is fragrant (do not burn!), about 2 minutes. Add kale and toss. Season with pinch of salt and pepper.
3. When kale has wilted down, 3-6 minutes, remove from heat.
4. Strain cooked pasta and add to large bowl. Toss in kale and the cheese. Toss well. Taste and season with additional salt if needed.