Witchy Pumpkin Bread recipe from our segment on Fox2
Oct 30, 2019
If you missed our segment on Fox 2 last week, here it is!! Or click here!
This Witchy Pumpkin Bread recipe is so, so good!
Best of everything:
- Gluten free
- Simple and fast
Here is the recipe:
Witchy Pumpkin Bread (gluten free)
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup packed shredded zucchini
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1tsp vanilla
- Non-stick spray
- Spray an 8x8 loaf pan well with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together well. Add in wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Enjoy!